The Risks and Sustainability Committee, made up of non-executive directors, the majority of whom are independent, has the duty of supporting, through adequate preparatory work, the assessments and decisions of the Board of Directors.
The Committee provides the Board with a preventive opinion on:
- the definition of the ICRMS guidelines, so that the main risks pertaining to the Company and its subsidiaries are correctly identified and adequately measured, handled and monitored, determining the degree of compatibility of these risks with a business management consistent with the strategic objectives identified;
- the assessment of the adequacy and efficiency of the ICRMS with respect to the business characteristics and the risk profile assumed;
- approval of the work plan prepared by the Head of Internal Audit;
- adequate representation in the annual report on corporate governance of the main characteristics of the internal control and risk management system and the methods of coordination between the subjects involved in it;
- the assessment, after having consulted the Board of Statutory Auditors, of any issues that emerged during the external audit.
The Committee, in assisting the Board, shall also perform the following functions:
- assess with the Manager in charge of preparing the company’s financial reports, after having consulted the Board of Statutory Auditors and the external auditor, the correct use of the accounting standards and their consistency in the drafting of the financial statements;
- express opinions on specific aspects regarding the identification, assessment and monitoring of the main company risks;
- examine the periodic reports concerning the assessment of the ICRMS and those of particular importance, prepared by the Internal Audit Department;
- monitor the independence, adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of the Internal Audit department;
- support, with adequate preparatory work, the assessments and decisions of the Board on the management of risks deriving from prejudicial actions the Board has come to know about;
- examine the periodic information reports on internal control and risk management and on sustainability issues received from the subsidiaries of Italmobiliare S.p.A. and in particular those prepared by the homologous Committees;
- report to the Board of Directors, at least once every six months, usually during the approval of the financial statements and the interim report, on the activities carried out as a whole and on the adequacy of the ICRMS and, through its Chairman, inform it about the meetings held at the first possible Board of Directors meeting;
- carry out the additional tasks assigned to it by the Board. .
Director since April 19, 2017
Degree in Law from the University of Catania. She has been a member of the Italian bar association since 1996, and has a specialisation in real estate finance.
From 1996 to 2005, she worked in banking and finance law at Clifford Chance (Rome-London) and Allen & Overy (Milan). From 2005 to 2017 she was with Lehman Brothers (London-Milan) holding various positions in the Global Real Estate Group and - since 2008 - in Administration. Since 2014 she has been Founder member and Chief Executive Officer of Restar, a non-performing loans platform for the US Varde Fund, which was sold and merged with Guber Banca, in which she acts as Head of Real Estate.
She is a Director of Zurich Investments Life S.p.A. and Il Sole 24 Ore S.p.A.
Director since May 3, 2002
Degree in Law - Milan State University.
He has practised as a lawyer for the last forty years. He is a Registered Auditor.
Director since April 19, 2017
She is the Sole Director of Tack SCF S.r.l., a company that provides Family Office services, and a member of the Board of Directors of various companies in Italy.
Previously, she worked as Chief Operating Officer of Laprima Holding S.r.l., Single Family Office, and in investment banks, in London and Milan (Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs). She graduated summa cum laude from Bocconi University, she is a Certified Public Accountant and obtained a CEMS Master from HEC-Paris University, after an exchange at the MBA program of the Stern School - New York University.