Portfolio companies

Tecnica Group

Tecnica Group is the leading manufacturer of outdoor footwear and ski equipment.

As well as being the main Italian group in the sport sector, it operates on all key international markets with a brand portfolio including some of the industry’s most recognised and respected names: Tecnica (ski boots and footwear), Nordica (skis and boots), Moon Boot (footwear), Lowa (hiking boots), Blizzard (skis) and Rollerblade (inline skates).

International sales account for approximately 90% of the Group’s turnover. Winter sports generate 35% of total revenues, while the remaining 65% comes from outdoor and skating products.

Today 250 employees work at the headquarters in Giavera del Montello, in the province of Treviso (north-east Italy), most of whom in R&D and Brand Management.

Italmobiliare invested in Tecnica group in November 2017.

Focus on

HIGHLIGHTS 2019

Brand portfolio

Blizzard
Tecnica
Lowa
Moon Boot
Nordica
Rollerblade