The information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2017/679 "Protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (hereinafter "GDPR” for General Data Protection Regulation).
The data controller is Italmobiliare S.p.A., with registered office in Via Borgonuovo, 20 - 20121 Milan (MI) - ITALY (hereinafter the "Controller”).
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored ready to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties. You can find full information about the cookies on this site below.
Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Technical cookies: they ensure that our services function properly and help us to improve performance. These technologies allow our site to store important information on your browser or device and then use it later on our servers exclusively for the purposes of efficient navigation. Where applicable, we protect cookies and other similar technologies to ensure that only Italmobiliare S.p.A. or our authorised service providers can interpret them by assigning them a unique code. No personal data is stored in this type of cookie or other similar technologies used.
- Cookie analytics: these are used for various purposes, such as analysing how websites are used, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalisation of advertising and content.
- Profiling cookies: they are designed to create a user profile regarding tastes, habits and choices and therefore offer content, including advertising, that is relevant to the user's interests, on our sites or on third-party sites. These include the use of technologies to evaluate the usefulness of advertising and content presented to the user, e.g. by monitoring whether or not you click on an advertisement.
- Temporary (or session) cookies: they are used to store temporary information which allows you to link your actions during that specific session. They are removed from the computer when the session is ended or the browser is closed.
- Permanent (or saved): they are used to store information, such as your login name, password and preferences, so you don't have to key them in again every time you visit a specific site. They remain stored on the computer even after ending the session or closing the browser.
- Own cookies: they come from the website being displayed and may be permanent or temporary; they can be used to store information that will be reused the next time you visit the site.
- Third-party cookies: they are installed from a different domain if, for example, the site incorporates elements from other sites, advertisements and advertising content.
3. The cookies used on our site
3.1 Technical cookies
3.1.2 Cookie analytics. These cookies collect data on the user's behaviour. This information is used to compile statistical reports and to improve the website. All data are collected anonymously and are not used for advertising control and reporting activities or to personalise advertising and content, as they are completely absent.
3.1.3 Functional cookies. These cookies keep track of whether or not a user has accepted
the fact that various types of cookies are used on the website. Thanks to these features it is possible to identify the device that accesses the site and monitor its preferences set previously, in order to improve the presentation.