The Board of Statutory Auditors, according to the Italian Legislative Decree 58/1998, oversees:
- compliance with the law and the Bylaws;
- compliance with correct administration standards;
- the adequacy of the Company’s organisational structure as regards the aspects within its remit, the internal control system and the administrative-accounting system, as well as the reliability of the latter in correctly representing the management operations;
- the methods of actual implementation of the corporate governance rules laid down in the Corporate Governance Code to which the Company adheres;
- the adequacy of the instructions given by the Company to the subsidiaries to ensure the correct fulfilment of the reporting obligations laid down by law.
Moreover, pursuant to Legislative Decree 39/2010, the Board of Statutory Auditors, as the “Internal Control and Auditing Committee” is responsible for:
- informing the Board of Directors of the outcome of the external audit, sending it the additional report prepared by the independent auditor accompanied by any observations;
- monitoring the financial disclosure process and presenting recommendations or proposals intended to ensure its integrity;
- checking the efficiency of the internal quality control and business risk management systems and of the internal audit, as regards the financial reporting of Italmobiliare, without infringing their independence;
- monitoring the statutory audit of the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements, also taking into account any results and conclusions of the quality checks carried out by Consob;
- checking and monitoring the independence of the independent auditor, in particular as regards the adequacy of the provision of services other than the audit;
- the procedure to select the external auditors or independent auditors, recommending to the Shareholders' Meeting, once the selection is complete, the external auditors or independent audit firms on which to confer the assignment.
Degree in Law from the University of Milan.
A lawyer since May 19, 1983, he is listed in the Special Register for Legal Aid before Higher Jurisdictions. In his professional activity he deals with M&A, private equity and financial instruments. Having worked for various Italian and international law firms, he is currently a partner in E. Morace & Co. (Milan-Naples).
He is currently Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Green Stone SICAF S.p.A., Rome, and Director of 3iP SGR S.p.A., Rome. He was Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Parmalat S.p.A., Interpump Group S.p.A., Permasteelisa S.p.A. and Banca Italease S.p.A., as well as Independent Director of Guala Closures S.p.A., all listed companies. He has been a Director and Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of various unlisted companies.
He is the author of three monographs and about forty articles on commercial, banking and bankruptcy law.
Degree in Economics & Commerce - University of Brescia. Certified Public Accountant in Brescia.
She is a practising Certified Public Accountant and Registered Auditor.
Her professional assignments have allowed her to gain broad experience, notably in financial, fiduciary and industrial companies, and detailed knowledge of legal and tax matters.
She is currently Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of BMSP S.p.A., Molemab S.p.A., Serum Italia S.p.A. and Iseo Serrature S.p.A.
She is Sole Statutory Auditor of Autobase S.r.l., Finsippe S.r.l., Forsteel S.r.l., Sige S.r.l. and SIDI Sport S.r.l.; she is a Standing Auditor of Almag S.p.A., AMSA S.p.A., Bival S.p.A., Brawo S.p.A., Carlo Tassara S.p.A., Metalcam S.p.A., Metalcam Tools Steel S.p.A. and Terzo Salto S.r.l.
She is also a member of the Supervisory Body in Zoogamma S.p.A.
She has also gained experience as a Director in a company listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, where she chaired the Committee of Independent Directors and was a full member of the Audit and Risk Committee.
Graduated in Economics and Commerce from the Catholic University of Milan.
Associate Professor at the Faculty of Banking, Financial and Insurance Sciences of the Catholic University of Milan.
Certified Public Accountant in Milan. Registered Auditor in the register established at the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
He is a Director and Member of the Executive Committee of Mediobanca S.p.A. and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Spafid S.p.A.
He is a Standing Auditor of Edison S.p.A. and Transalpina di Energia S.p.A., as well as Auditor of the Teatro alla Scala Academy of Arts and Crafts of the Performing Arts Foundation.
The Alternate Auditors are Michele Casò, Maria Maddalena Gnudi, Tiziana Nesa