Skip to main content
- The Board of Directors approves the Reports on the items on the agenda of the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting and on the items on the agenda of the Special Savings shareholders’ Meeting.
- Increase from Euro 5.62 to Euro 8.00 of the amount of the extraordinary privileged dividend in cash attributed to each savings share in the context of the proposal of extraordinary privileged dividend to savings shareholders and simultaneous mandatory conversion of the savings shares into ordinary shares approved by the Board of Directors on July 1st 2016.
- The extraordinary privileged dividend in kind to savings shareholders and the conversion ratio of the savings shares into ordinary shares approved on July 1st , 2016 remain unchanged.
- The proposal to the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting and Special Savings Shareholders’ Meeting of August 4th, 2016 is therefore as follows:
(a) distribution to savings shareholders of an extraordinary privileged dividend to be paid once and for all, as follows:
(i) in part in cash, for an amount of Euro 80.00 per each group of no. 10 savings shares; and
(ii) in part in kind, with the assignment of no. 3 ordinary shares of HeidelbergCement AG per each group of no. 10 savings shares;
(b) simultaneous mandatory conversion of savings shares into ordinary shares according to a conversion ratio of no. 1 ordinary share for each group of no. 10 savings shares;
- Based on the official prices of the securities concerned by the Transaction registered as at June 30th , 2016 (last trading day before the first announcement of the Transaction) the aggregate countervalue in cash and in kind attributed to savings shareholders corresponds to a premium equal to respectively 25.09% and 27.67% on the official price of the Italmobiliare saving shares registered on such date and on the relevant means of the last month preceding the first announcement of the Transaction.
- Filing of the reports on the items on the agenda of the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting and on the items on the agenda of the Special Savings Shareholders’ Meeting.