- ITALMOBILIARE NAV: 1,615 MILLION EURO AFTER OPERATION TO SIMPLIFY CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF AN EXTRAORDINARY DIVIDEND TO SAVINGS SHARES (2,007 MILLION € AT JUNE 30, 2016)
- NAV DISCOUNT: 35.1% (44.2% AT THE END OF JUNE)
- POSITIVE NET FINANCIAL POSITION AT ITALMOBILIARE AND FRANCO TOSI (A WHOLLY OWNED FINANCIAL SUBSIDIARY): 623.8 MILLION € (DEBT OF 83.8 MILLION € AT JUNE 30, 2016)
- RETURN TO NINE-MONTH CONSOLIDATED OPERATING PROFIT AT 50.0 MILLION € (LOSS OF 24.4 MILLION € AT SEPTEMBER 30, 2015)
- POSITIVE NET FINANCIAL POSITION: 547.9 MILLION € (DEBT OF 169.7 MILLION € AT JUNE 30, 2016)
The Italmobiliare S.p.A. Board of Directors examined and approved the Additional quarterly financial disclosure at September 30, 2016.
In compliance with current legislation introducing the new EU Transparency Directive and eliminating the obligation to publish quarterly reports, Italmobiliare has decided to publish, on a voluntary basis as from the third quarter of 2016, a quarterly disclosure setting out significant information in order to provide an overview of its business.
Specifically, the information will present the Group’s main business and financial indicators (revenue, interim earnings, net financial position and NAV), expressed in quantitative form consistently with the information already provided in the annual report and the half year financial report.
The quarterly financial disclosure, together with a summary of the main significant events in the quarter and comments on the performance of the main subsidiaries of the Italmobiliare Group, will be approved by the Board of Directors and published on the Group website as indicated in the previously released Group financial calendar.